A device name is not displayed when you create a group.
- The audio device may already be connected to another device (such as a smartphone). Disconnect the Bluetooth settings for devices other than the device to which you want to connect.
- Bring the audio device and the smartphone within 1 meter (3.3 feet) from each other.
- Turn off the audio device, and then turn it back on.
- Reset the audio device. For how to reset the audio device, refer to the Instruction Manual. If the audio device is running on AC power, unplug the power plug and wait momentarily before plugging it back in.
- Turn off the smartphone's Bluetooth function, and then turn it on once again.
- Turn [Location] to ON in the smartphone Settings screen.
- Update the software of all the connected audio devices to the latest version.
(Refer to the Help Guide of each device for the update procedure.)
- A group cannot be created on devices compatible with the Wireless Party Chain function.