Please select the manufacturer of the USB device for which you would like to see information:
- The operations of the USB devices described on this website are validated under certain conditions. These specifications may be changed afterwards, thus, the information described on this website may be different from the latest information.
- It shows the validation result of the USB connected devices, it doesn't necessarily mean that all results for each USB connected model are guaranteed.
- Please refer to the operating instructions or contact the manufacturer of the device for more information.
- Depending on the devices, a part of the audio operations functions (such as Reverse/Fast-Forward a track) may be unavailable.
- If you cannot operate the USB function of the car audio system, follow these steps:
- Remove the USB device from the car audio unit.
- Turn off the car audio unit by pressing the [Source] button for 2 seconds.
- Turn on the car audio unit by pressing the [Source] button.
- Re-connect the USB device.
- Depending on the type of the character code used for the attached information of music file, the characters of the music title may not be displayed correctly.
- This device supports the following file formats: MP3, WMA and AAC.
- If you start the car engine with the USB device connected to the car audio unit, some USB devices may be damaged or have a malfunction. Make sure to connect the USB device only after starting the car engine.
- This information is subject to change without advance notice.