Wi-Fi Direct Setup & FAQ
What is Wi-Fi Direct?
Wi-Fi Direct is a feature on some televisions that enables content sharing between two or more Wi-Fi Direct compatible devices without the need to connect to a home or shared network.
Setup and Connection
Not all devices have Wi-Fi Direct feature. Check the specifications of your device.
- Check if your Sony TV has Wi-Fi Direct.
- Check if the device you want to connect has Wi-Fi Direct.
- Sony product specifications
- For non-Sony devices, refer to the manufacturer specifications.
- Select the device you want to connect to your TV for instructions.
Using Wi-Fi Direct
- How to use Wi-Fi Direct.
- Available features
- Where is the WPS push button used with the Wi-fi Direct Mode on the TV?
- iMediaShare application (iOS).
- DiXiM application (iOS).
- Which media formats are supported?