Benefits Provided by Previous Updates
The section below list the benefits provided by previous versions which are included in this update.
- Adds support for future maintenance of the Spotify Connect app.
- Changes the default settings to allow you to start Chromecast built-in playback from Standby mode.
- Improves the Audio Output feature
- Supports Chromecast built-in™ for Audio v1.21
- Improved Chromecast built-in connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth Transmitter (BT TX) connectivity
- Adds Multi Room Function support for the Chromecast built-in for Audio application
- Adds support for music sources sent from SCMS-T devices via Bluetooth during Wireless Surround function
- Provides improved GUI (graphical user interface) stability
- Improved Network Connectivity
- Improves Multi Room function by adding support for USB music playback
- Adds support for the Wireless Surround function
- Adds support for the Spotify® Preset (For regions where the Spotify app is available)
- Updates the Chromecast built-in SDK for the following:
- Adds support for Hi-res content
- Adds support for the Mirroring function (available once this service starts by Google®)