- The compatibility of the Bluetooth® devices and Rolly™ sound entertainment player as presented in this document are validated under certain conditions, including the device specifications at the time of testing.
- Please refer to the operating instructions for the device which you are connecting to the Rolly player for Bluetooth operation and settings.
- The Bluetooth device may only support one Bluetooth connection at a time, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your device for Bluetooth specifications.
- If you cannot enable the Bluetooth feature of the Rolly device follow these steps:
- Turn the Rolly unit off and then back on.
- Turn off and back on the Bluetooth device to which you are connecting
- Initiate the Bluetooth connection.
- If the Bluetooth connection is still not working properly, remove and reinstall the battery of the Rolly unit.
- There may be a slight delay in the music playback from the device to the Rolly unit.
- These results are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
O = Available
— = Unavailable
|Walkman™ MP3 Video Player|
|Portable Stereo Transmitter|
|Bluetooth Wireless Audio Adapter|
|Bluetooth Audio Transmitter|
*1 Interoperability and compatibility among Bluetooth® devices varies
*2 WLA-NWB1 is exclusively for use with Walkman devices. Depending on the specifications of your Walkman device, the remote control function may not be available.
*3 To locate the beginning of a previous track when using the Rolly player with a NW-A800 series Walkman player, roll the Rolly player a short distance (1-2 inches) forward as soon as you hear the current song begin.