You might experience that you can't use two SIM cards and one memory card simultaneously in some Xperia® devices. The hybrid SIM tray/trays used in these devices only allow you to insert an additional SIM card or a memory card.
The hybrid SIM tray occupies less space. However, if you want to use two SIM cards, it's impossible to expand the device's storage using a memory card.
- Xperia L1 Dual SIM (G3312)
- Xperia L2 Dual SIM (H4311, H4331)
- Xperia L3 Dual SIM (I4312, I4332)
- Xperia XA1 Dual SIM (G3112, G3116)
- Xperia XA1 Ultra Dual SIM (G3212, G3226)
- Xperia XA1 Plus Dual SIM (G3412, G3416)
- Xperia XA2 Ultra Dual SIM (H4213, H4233)
- Xperia XA2 Plus Dual SIM (H4413, H4433, H4493)
- Xperia 10 Plus Dual SIM (I4213, I4293)
In the Xperia XZ Premium Dual SIM and the Xperia XZ1 Dual, the SIM card trays have room for one SIM card. In addition, the memory card tray allows you to use a second SIM card or a memory card.
Dual SIM devices with two trays
Devices with one hybrid tray
Devices with one SIM tray and room for two SIM cards OR one SIM card and one memory card:
The picture below shows how the hybrid SIM tray looks in the Xperia X Dual/Xperia X Performance Dual. It looks similar to the Xperia XZ Dual/Xperia XZs Dual, Xperia XZ2 Dual SIM series, and Xperia XZ3 Dual SIM.
- Xperia X Dual SIM
- Xperia X Performance Dual SIM
- Xperia XZ Dual SIM
- Xperia XZs Dual SIM
- Xperia XZ2 Dual SIM
- Xperia XZ2 Compact Dual SIM
- Xperia XZ2 Premium Dual SIM
- Xperia XZ3 Dual SIM
- Xperia 1 Dual SIM
- Xperia 5 Dual SIM