IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Software build number
- Xperia L3: 54.0.A.6.66
System software update features
- Android security patch level: December 5, 2020
Before you start
- When a software update is available, the refresh / update icon appears in the status bar.
- To check your device's current software version, find and tap Settings → About phone → Build number.
Update your device
Follow the steps below to download and install a system update from the Notifications panel.
- If you are using a device with multiple users, make sure you are logged in as the owner.
- Drag the status bar downwards to open the Notification panel.
- Scroll down, select the desired system update, tap the item, and then tap UPDATE.
- When the download is finished, open the Notification panel again if it's closed, then tap RESTART.
Why hasn't my device received an update yet?
- Software updates are released at different times depending on the service carrier, market, region or country. Therefore, we can't give you an exact date for when a specific update will be available for your device. In addition, network operators and specific markets may choose not to use the updates for specific models.