If you are able to get sound from the rear speakers but no sound from the front speakers, this could be an incorrect setting or the speaker wires may be connected incorrectly. Follow these steps to try to resolve this issue.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product.
- On the front of the Audio/Video (A/V) receiver, try changing the position of the SPEAKER A/B button (or switch) to A or B.
- If the issue is not resolved, turn off the A/V receiver.
- Disconnect all the speaker wires from the A/V receiver.
- Reconnect the front speaker wires to the FRONT speaker A connection on the back of the A/V receiver.
- Reconnect the rear speaker wires to the REAR speaker connection on the back of the A/V receiver.
- Set the SPEAKER A/B button (or switch) to the A position.
- Turn on the A/V receiver.