Questions & Answers: 199
- What Kind of Speaker Can I Connect to My A/V Receiver?You can connect speakers with impedances of 6 to 16 ohms. To check the impedances of the speakers, check the back of the speakers or the supplied manual. Only the STR-DH190 Bluetooth® stereo receiver has an audio
- Can I Connect a Karaoke Microphone to an A/V Receiver?A karaoke microphone can't be connected to your A/V receiver because the receiver doesn't have a microphone input.
- No Sound Is Heard from the Inputs on My AV ReceiverCheck if sound is heard or if low sound level improves after completing each step. Make sure to turn on your receiver and all input devices. Connect the cables securely to the proper input and output terminals of
- Can I Connect an External FM Antenna to My A/V Receiver?You can't connect an external FM antenna to your A/V receiver, but you can improve the FM reception. Adjust the position of the supplied FM wire antenna (aerial) to a place where the reception condition is good
- Can I Pair My Bluetooth Capable Audio Device with an Amazon Echo Dot?The Amazon® Echo Dot is a wireless voice-controlled device that can connect to your Bluetooth® capable Speaker or A/V Receiver. Your audio device must support the following profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution
- [VIDEO] What's the difference between ARC and eARC?This video discusses the Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC) and the uses for your TV, A/V Receiver, Soundbar, or Home Theater system. Qfr-rKlQN3E
- What is the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature?The Audio Return Channel (ARC) connects your TV and audio system with a single High Speed HDMI® cable and eliminates the need for an additional composite audio or optical cable. You can view the video that covers