Questions & Answers: 198
- No sound from audio system even when the input source is in DTS-HD Master Audio formatNeural:X isn't enabled for DTS sources with sampling frequencies between 96 - 192 kHz. As a result, the sound isn't output from the soundbar, Dolby Atmos®, or other speakers. Try either of the following to check
- Play a Blu-ray Disc in Dolby Atmos using a multi-channel A/V receiver or Sound BarBefore you start You will need the following to enjoy Blu-ray Disc™ media in Dolby Atmos® audio format using a multi-channel A/V receiver or Sound Bar: A ceiling speaker or Sound Bar that supports Dolby Atmos A
- Is the Audio Format Set to Dolby Atmos?Select your model category to check if your device is playing in DOLBY ATMOS format: Sound Bar (models with prefix HT): On the supplied remote, press the DISPLAY button. DOLBY ATMOS will appear on your TV screen
- What is the Audio Return Channel (ARC) feature?The Audio Return Channel (ARC) connects your TV and audio system with a single High Speed HDMI® cable and eliminates the need for an additional composite audio or optical cable. Connecting an ARC-compatible audio
- [VIDEO] TV Feature Overview - Audio Return Channel (ARC) and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)This video tutorial discusses the Audio Return Channel and Enhanced Audio Return Channel (ARC and eARC) and the uses for your TV, A/V Receiver, Soundbar, or Home Theater system. Qfr-rKlQN3E
- Troubleshoot HDMI-CEC issues between the audio system and TVWhat Is Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)? Consumer Electronics Control (CEC) is an HDMI® function that allows the command and control of devices (cable box, Blu-ray Disc™ player, etc.) connected to your audio
- How to use the Pandora app or fix errors that appear when using the appThis article is designed to help direct you to articles regarding how to set up and access the Pandora® app, how to use the features, and how to resolve some issues that may occur when trying to access the app.