How to install a drive belt on the turntable.
Follow this procedure to install the belt on the turntable.
- Lift up the Dust Cover and remove it from the turntable Base.
- Remove the Rubber Mat from the Platter.
- Lift the Platter straight up off the Spindle.
- Slip the Belt around the underside of the Platter.
IMPORTANT: Line up the Ribbon that is attached to the Belt with the square opening near the edge of the Platter.
- Place the Platter back on the Spindle.
- Spin the Platter so the square opening on the platter is over the Motor Pulley.
- Stretch the Belt over the Motor Pulley by pulling the attached Ribbon.
- Remove the Ribbon from the Belt.
- Reinstall the Rubber Mat and the Dust Cover.