Follow these steps if the turntable platter doesn't spin:
- Make sure that the turntable is connected to the wall outlet.
- Move the lever on the motor drive gear inward to allow the platter to spin.
- Place the drive belt over the notched guide on the motor pulley.
- Make sure that the drive belt is not twisted.
- Don't forget to remove the ribbon you used to loop the drive belt.
- Re-sync the tone arm with the platter.
If you have completed all of the steps above and the issue still occurs, repair may be required. Go to Product Repair.