- Turn off the A/V receiver.
- Connect the speaker wires to the speaker terminals on the rear of the A/V stereo receiver.
- For spring clip terminals, press down on the red (positive) or black (negative) clips and insert the speaker wire into the slot. Then, release the clips.
- For binding post terminals, loosen the red (positive) or black (negative) binding posts by turning them counter-clockwise. Insert the speaker wire into the slots under the binding posts and then turn the binding posts clockwise to tighten.
- Connect the other end of the speaker wires to the corresponding speakers.
- For further information regarding any of the steps above, consult the instruction manual for the A/V stereo receiver. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- A powered subwoofer will not output any sound when using the test-tone function on the A/V stereo receiver.