IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the unit.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the reception status after completing each step.
- Ensure the appropriate AM or FM band is selected.
- Ensure the AM or FM antenna is properly connected.
IMPORTANT: For AM broadcasts, an AM loop antenna may be required.
- Relocate the position of the antenna.
- If the Mini HiFi Component system has manual tuning capability, try adjusting the radio frequency.
- Keep the Mini HiFi Component system away from computers, dimmers, fluorescent and neon lights. They create noise on the AM radio.
NOTE: It may be difficult to receive AM radio stations clearly in rural areas.