The stereo system switches Audio/Video (A/V) inputs by itself.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the stereo system switches Audio/Video (A/V) inputs by itself.
NOTE: Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check to see if the issue is resolved after completing each step.
- Check the remote control for any buttons that may be stuck, thus causing the undesired operation.
- If the stereo system has a demonstration mode, ensure that it is disabled.
- Make sure Control for HDMI is turned off.
- If the issue continues, replace the batteries from the remote control.
If the issue is still not resolved, reset the audio system.
- Turn off the audio system.
- Unplug the power cord of the stereo system from the AC outlet.
- Allow the stereo system to remain without power for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Turn on the stereo system.
If the issue is still unresolved, service will be required.