Before you start
- Make sure to turn up the volume level on the computer.
- Place your device within one meter (three feet) of the computer.
- Make sure your computer supports the Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) Bluetooth profile.
- The drivers needed to connect your device to a computer are already included in the operating system.
- If your computer is asking for a Bluetooth driver, contact your computer manufacturer.
- If you're using a VAIO® computer, Bluetooth drivers are available online.
Pair your headphones or speaker to the computer
View this video or skip to the operating system selections below for instructions.