Check the radio reception after you complete each procedure. If you need model-specific information to complete any step, check your manual. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Verify that the A/V receiver is set to Tuner.
- Make sure to select the FM or AM input.
- Make sure that your device has an antenna connected to it.
- Connect the supplied FM wire antenna (75 ohms) to the Coaxial port.
- Connect the supplied AM antenna to the AM ANTENNA terminal.
- Preset the tuner stations.
- Extend the antenna away from your device to receive better reception.
- Set the volume to an audible level.
- If the signal strength of stations are too weak, use direct tuning instead of automatic tuning.
- The warranty for your device doesn't cover signal reception issues.
- In rural areas, the supplied antenna may not receive stations clearly. In these cases, use an optional antenna that provides a larger reception range. Check your local electronics retailer for such antenna.