Recording from a turntable or record player.
- Connect the turntable or record player to the stereo system.
- Connect the audio output of the stereo system to the left and right audio input of the audio recorder you are going to be using.
- Press the RECORD button on your audio recorder.
- To record at a proper volume level, the output signal from most turntables or record players must be amplified.
- You will need to have ONE of the following three options:
- The stereo system will need to have a PHONO input.
- The turntable will need to have a built-in amplifier.
- An external in-line amplifier will be needed to connect the turntable to another input on the stereo system.