IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the compartment door for the cassette tape of the boombox will not open.
- Unplug the power cord from the AC outlet.
- Remove the batteries.
- Let the stereo system remain without power for 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Reinsert the batteries.
- Attempt to open the compartment door for the cassette tape.
- If the issue is not resolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.
- A separate article is available if the compartment door for the cassette tape of the boombox will not close.