If you experience difficulty with the disc tray opening or closing, follow these steps to try to resolve the issue.
- Turn off the power of the disc player or the stereo system, if the disc player does not have a separate POWER button.
- Unplug the power cord from the AC outlet for 1 minute.
- Make sure there is nothing blocking the disc tray from opening or closing.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Turn on the disc player or stereo system.
- Attempt to open or close the disc tray.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.  Go to Product Repair.