FR7 Cinema Line Full-frame PTZ camera / Included components may vary by country or region of purchase: RMT-RC1
Questions & Answers: 183
- The Web app won't start when connecting from an Android 11 tabletThe Android 11™ operating system doesn't support the mDNS protocol needed to start the Web app and will not start even if you read the QR code or enter the QR code URL manually. Use a computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Can I control the camera with the VISCA RS-232 or RS-422 protocol?You cannot control the camera with the VISCA RS-232 or RS-422 protocols. However, you can use the VISCA over IP protocol to control the camera.
- Can't control the camera using the VISCA over IP protocol or the RM-IP500 remoteIf there are issues with control of the camera using the VISCA over IP protocol or the RM-IP500 remote controller, please refer to the instructions in the Troubleshooting chapter of the Help Guide.
- How many types of preset positions can be stored in this camera?Up to 100 types of preset positions can be stored on the camera. Those stored positions can be recalled by remote control: With the supplied Infrared remote control: 3 out of the 100 (PRESET 1, 2, and 3) From the
- What's the default username and password when connecting to the Web app for the first time?When connecting to the web app for the first time, the camera will require a username and password: User name: admin Password: (blank) See the Initializing the Unit chapter of the product Help Guide for details
- How to reset the password I used when connecting to the Web appIn the Help Guide, look in the Location and Function of Parts section, and then in the Connector Block chapter, find the RESET switch and setup switches instructions. Use those instructions to reset the network
- Accessibility support for camerasThis article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details. Compatibility These tables show the available Accessibility functions for your Digital
- How do I get the driver to connect my camera or camcorder to my computer?Digital cameras and camcorders can transfer image and video content directly to a computer. There are multiple ways to transfer content including: USB cable connection i.Link™ cable connection (Mini-DV and Digital8™
- What is the power zoom feature for Sony lenses?Lenses that have the P designation in the model number (SELP1635G) are power zoom lenses. Check your operations guide and model information for details. Power zoom is a feature that provides motorized control of
- Why does the camera produce multiple shutter sounds when I take one picture?Not all cameras have the e-Front Curtain Shutter function. Check your camera manual for model-specific information. If you hear multiple shutter activations (sounds), then the e-Front Curtain Shutter is set to Off