FX30 compact Cinema Line gateway camera
Questions & Answers: 213
- Which mobile applications does my camera support?There are two dedicated mobile apps: Creators' App and Imaging Edge Mobile. To find the firmware version of the camera, refer to the article How to check the firmware version of the camera. Creators' App For more
- There is no video output from the Atomos Ninja V monitor at the RAW Output Setting of 60p when connected to the ILME-FX30 with a HDMI cableThere are some important points to note about the frame rate of RAW video content when the ILME-FX30 is connected to the Atomos Ninja V Monitor with a HDMI® cable. As of September 30, 2022 and per Atomos 10.83.00
- Can I use an external flash with this camera?It's possible to use a video light with this camera. However, external flash units such as the Sony HVL models used for still images can't be used with this unit.
- What is a LUT (Look Up Table) and how do I save, load, and select them for use on the camera?A Look Up Table (LUT) is a term used to describe the transformation of color values to your desired output values, or final footage. As a preset color setting for your video footage, LUTs provide: A predetermined
- What is USB Power Delivery?Not all cameras have the USB Power Delivery feature. Check your operation for details. USB Power Delivery (USB PD), is a fast-charging industry standard that enables high-speed charging with variable voltage by
- Accessibility support for camerasThis article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details. Compatibility These tables show the available Accessibility functions for your Digital
- The C1, C3, and the Shutter button don't work in the still image modeIf the C1 button (Iris), C3 button (ISO), and bottom side of the control wheel (Shutter) don't work in the still image mode is because the default settings for the custom key settings are functions for the Movie
- Manually set the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO sensitivity when shooting a movieWhen Exposure Ctrl Type is set to Flexible Exp. Mode (Default setting) The Auto/Manual switching function is set to Custom Keys for the shutter speed, aperture, and ISO respectively. You can switch between Auto
- Power save doesn't workThe default setting of Power Save Start Time is Off. To change the default setting: Go to MENU → Setup → Power Setting Option → Power Save Start Time → desired setting. Refer to the camera Help Guide for more information
- I feel like the image quality is different from previous ILCE camerasThe default setting of Picture Profile on this camera is PP11 (S-Cinetone). The setting can be changed according to your preference.