How to connect a camcorder to a television using an Audio/Video (A/V) cable.
Follow this procedure to to connect a camcorder to a television using an Audio/Video (A/V) cable.
IMPORTANT: The television must have an available video input jack to complete this procedure.
- Connect one end of the A/V cable to an available VIDEO input jack on the television.
- Connect the other end of the A/V cable to the A/V OUT or LINE OUT jack on the camcorder.
- Turn on camcorder and set it to the playback mode.
- Begin playing the media (tape, DVD, etc.) in the camcorder.
- Turn on the television.
- Tune the television to the appropriate video input to receive the signal from the camcorder.
NOTE: If necessary, consult the instruction manual of television for information about tuning the TV to the correct video input.