Below is a list of the new functions available with the PlayMemories Home™ software and the functions that were available in the Picture Motion Browser software that are not included with PlayMemories Home.
IMPORTANT: If needed, the PlayMemories Home software can now be downloaded online.
New functions included in PlayMemories Home:
- Wireless Image Transfer. You can upload and view images on the camera without having to import them to a computer.
- 3D playback of videos on a computer in 3D.
- Supported formats: MPEG-4, MVC/H.264 and AVCHD Ver.2.0.
- System requirements: Windows® 7 operating system SP1 or higher, Intel® Core i5 or faster, NVIDIA® 3D VISION and its system requirements.
- Destination drives and folders can be selected, including connected external storage media.
- You can upload images or create a disc without importing them to the computer. Just connect the camera to the computer USB port.
- Easy access to the information related to your camera including: links to product registration, product support, firmware updates, etc.
Functions included in Picture Motion Browser that are not available with PlayMemories Home:
- Face Search
- One Touch Disc Burn
- Movie Tracer
- PMB Launcher
- Video Disc Copier