Questions & Answers: 36
- Frequently Asked Questions about Wireless Radio Commander and Wireless Radio Receiver.Below is a table of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the Wireless Radio Commander and Wireless Radio Receiver. Questions Answers Cannot perform radio wireless flash or remote shooting even when the Wireless
- Can the camera be controlled using a wireless remote control?The camera can be controlled using the optional RMT-DSLR1 wireless remote control. NOTE: Check the Web sites listed below for availability. Sony® Parts and Accessories Sales. Sony Store.
- There are thick, black bars at the top and bottom of pictures when viewing on the LCD screen.This means that the Aspect ratio setting in the camera menu is set to the 16:9 mode. This setting is good for creating photos with a wide-screen look for displaying on an HDTV. Change the Aspect ratio setting to
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) Compatibility Information for AccessoriesWe have checked the performance of the products listed on this page that were released in November 2020 or earlier. IMPORTANT: Performance is not guaranteed for all computers. Legend: Yes: Compatible No: Not Compatible
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) compatibility information for application softwareWe have checked the operation of the application software listed on this page. Operation is not guaranteed for all computers. Application Software Version Applicable Product Categories macOS® Big Sur (macOS 11)
- macOS Big Sur (macOS 11) compatibility information for digital imaging products and application softwareSelect a Product Category. Digital Imaging α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Accessories: Under Evaluation Application Software
- macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility information for camera accessoriesWe have checked the performance of the products listed on this page. The models listed were released in November 2019 or earlier. Performance isn't guaranteed for all computers. Compatibility information Accessory