Follow this procedure to enable or disable the date and time stamp on the digital camera.
- Turn on the camera.
- Move the PLAY/STILL/MOVIE switch to the STILL position.
- On the control button [FIG. 1] , press the UP ARROW to display the on-screen menu.
- Press the LEFT ARROW or RIGHT ARROW until EFFECT is selected.
- Press the UP ARROW until DATE/TIME is selected.
- Press the RIGHT ARROW .
- Press the UP ARROW or DOWN ARROW until the desired date and time mode is selected.
- Choose DAY & TIME to impose the date, hour, and minute onto the image.
- Choose DATE to impose the year, month, and day.
- Choose OFF to not impose the date and time information.