How to enlarge, crop, and save pictures that have already been taken in the camera.
Follow this procedure to enlarge, crop, and then save images that have already been taken by using the camera.
IMPORTANT: This function is not available on all cameras. Refer to the instruction manual of your camera for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Enlarging the image using the zoom function is only supported with pictures taken on the camera.
- Some camera models may have additional settings or features that are not discussed here.
- Turn on the camera to the PLAY mode.
- Verify that the image to modify is being displayed full screen on the camera LCD screen.
- Zoom in on the image to crop it using the camera ZOOM button (Wide or Telephoto).
- Move the zoomed image up, down left or right in the LCD screen using the CONTROL BUTTON .
NOTE: The image must be zoomed to allow the Control button to move the image in the camera LCD screen
- When the desired modifications are complete, press the shutter button to store the picture.