Depending on the shooting mode, settings such as ISO (sensitivity) or EV (exposure) cannot be changed.
If you want to change settings such as ISO or EV manually, set the shooting mode of the camera to the following.
- M (Manual Exposure) mode
- S (Shutter Priority) mode
- A (Aperture Priority) mode
- P (Program Auto) mode
In these shooting modes, you can change the following settings:
- ISO sensitivity
- Brightness (Exposure Compensation)
- Shutter speed and aperture (F-value)
- Depending on the model, some of the modes or the settings listed above may not be available. For model-specific information, refer to the instruction manual.
- Depending on the shooting mode, some settings cannot be changed.