Questions & Answers: 335
- The display does not automatically switch to the viewfinder.If the display does not switch properly from the LCD screen to the Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) when the FINDER/MONITOR setting is set to Auto, look into the Electronic Viewfinder from straight ahead to help the
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- The GPS feature is not acquiring the location information; it does not triangulate.The GPS feature may not acquire the location information in the following circumstances: The GPS feature is not turned on. The GPS signal reception is weak. No GPS signal is being received at all. IMPORTANT: If
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- Update GPS Assist Data on your camera without using the PlayMemories Home appInsert a memory card in your camera. Connect your camera to a computer with an internet connection using the supplied USB cable. Set the camera to Mass Storage mode. Download the GPS assist data file. The file is
- Unable to export edited videos larger than 4GB to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software and exported movies cannot be played back.Check the following when trying to export edited videos larger than 4GB into the camera, or exported videos cannot be played back: The exporting function is not available with the PlayMemories Home™ for Mac software
- How to download PlayMemories Camera apps wirelessly using the camera.PlayMemories Camera apps can be downloaded and installed to the camera directly if it is connected to an active wireless network. Before proceeding with the steps, make sure that you have: A Sony® camera with PlayMemories
- How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows.IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer. Follow the steps below to insert a date stamp when printing using the PlayMemories Home software. NOTES: