Questions & Answers: 340
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- The camera does not wirelessly import to a Mac OS X (10.7 - 10.9) computer.Make sure to download and install the Wireless Auto Import software on the computer. The latest software version is supported on the Mac OS® X 10.9, 10.8, and 10.9 operating systems. IMPORTANT: The Wireless Auto
- Can an external microphone be used with the camera?Although it is normally advertised for use with some Sony® camcorders, the ECM-XYST1M and ECM-CG50 stereo microphone is compatible and can be used with this camera. NOTE:
- My camera turns off even if there's still power in the multi-battery adapterThe NPA-MQZ1 Multi Battery Adapter can connect and supply power to a camera that uses either a Z-series or W-series battery. By removing the cover for the Z-series battery, the power plate fits cameras compatible
- What is the Capture One Express (for Sony) software and how to get it?The Capture One Express™ (for Sony) software is one of the world's best RAW converters, rendering precise colors and incredible detail. It contains flexible digital asset management, all the essential adjustment
- Nothing is Displayed in the LCD Monitor of the CameraDepending on your camera, check the monitor display settings: For models with the LIVE VIEW/OVF switch: Set the switch to LIVE VIEW. If the switch is set to OVF, the LCD monitor turns off every time you'll look