Questions & Answers: 346
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Driver Loader for macOS High Sierra 10.13 usersThe Driver Loader needed to update the camera firmware using a computer with macOS® High Sierra version 10.13 operating system is compatible with the following models: Digital Still Camera DSC-RX100M3 DSC-RX100M4
- The Camera Monitor Turns Off While Inside the Underwater HousingClose the viewfinder before you use the camera with the underwater housing. The monitor won't turn on when the viewfinder is popped up. If the camera is subjected to a strong impact after you have stored it in the
- How to download PlayMemories Camera apps wirelessly using the camera.PlayMemories Camera apps can be downloaded and installed to the camera directly if it is connected to an active wireless network. Before proceeding with the steps, make sure that you have: A Sony® camera with PlayMemories
- How to download and install applications from PlayMemories Camera Apps.IMPORTANT: Some applications may not be available depending on your country/region and the camera you are using. This answer is designed as a guide on how to download and install apps to the camera. To download