Questions & Answers: 330
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- Can I import movies recorded in AVCHD format using iMovie for Mac?It is possible if you use iMovie® '08/ Mac® OS X v10.6.7 or later versions. iMovie (v10 or later) and Mac OS X v10.9 are necessary to import AVCHD movies recorded in 60p/50p mode (PS mode). Check the iMovie support
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- Can I update the camera using macOS Big Sur (11.0)Yes, the following models can be updated using the macOS® Big Sur operating system. Models Digital Still Camera Interchangeable Lens Camcorder Action Cam DSC-RX0 ILCA-99M2 FDR-AX40 HDR-AS50 DSC-RX0G ILCE-1 FDR-AX55
- The Camera Monitor Turns Off While Inside the Underwater HousingClose the viewfinder before you use the camera with the underwater housing. The monitor won't turn on when the viewfinder is popped up. If the camera is subjected to a strong impact after you have stored it in the
- Unable to export edited videos larger than 4GB to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software and exported movies cannot be played back.Check the following when trying to export edited videos larger than 4GB into the camera, or exported videos cannot be played back: The exporting function is not available with the PlayMemories Home™ for Mac software
- How to download PlayMemories Camera apps wirelessly using the camera.PlayMemories Camera apps can be downloaded and installed to the camera directly if it is connected to an active wireless network. Before proceeding with the steps, make sure that you have: A Sony® camera with PlayMemories
- How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows.IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer. Follow the steps below to insert a date stamp when printing using the PlayMemories Home software. NOTES: