This error message will occur when the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor) request to access your photos was not set to ON under the Privacy settings of your Apple® iOS® device. Follow the steps below to resolve this error.
- On the touch screen of your Apple® iOS® device, tap to select Settings.
- Tap Privacy.Note: If Privacy is grayed out and can't be selected, make sure the Restrictions option is set to Off by following the below steps. The same passcode you used to set this option isn't necessary to disable it.
- Tap General.
- Tap Restrictions.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap Disable Restrictions.
- Tap Photos.
- Find and tap the Imaging Edge Mobile app.
- Tap to move the onscreen slide switch to ON.