Questions & Answers: 312
- Use Tracking Focus on Your Cyber-shot CameraTap the screen of your DSC-TX10 Cyber-shot® camera to enable Tracking focus. This feature tracks and adjusts the focus automatically, even if the subject is moving. Press the shutter button halfway to lock the focus
- The camera battery doesn't charge when connected to a computer with a USB cableBefore you start Depending on the computer, USB charging may not be possible during sleep mode. Make sure to turn off your computer's sleep mode first. Using a USB hub isn't guaranteed to work. Connect the cable
- How to copy image files from the internal memory to a memory card.Follow the procedures below to copy image files from the internal memory to a memory card. IMPORTANT: Be sure the battery has an adequate charge before performing this procedure. If you attempt to copy image files
- Is there a battery charger other than the supplied AC adapter for USB charging?You can use the following USB battery chargers (as of April 2015): Built-in Battery USB AC Charger AC-UP100 USB Charging AC Power Adapter AC-UD10 and AC-UD11 Dual USB Charging AC Power Adapter AC-UD20 USB Charging
- The Windows Camera & Scanner wizard does not recognize the images when the LUN setting of the camera is set to Multi.When the LUN setting of the camera is set to Multi and connected to computer, the computer normally recognizes two drives so the user can view files on either a memory card or internal memory. However, if the contents
- Videos are not being recognized and do not import when using the Apple iMovie software.This issue may be due to missing image database files. If image database files are corrupted or deleted and then repaired on the camera, any videos recorded before the image database files were repaired will not
- The message Check the connected device appears when connecting the camera to a computer running a Windows XP operating system.A computer running Windows® XP operating system may not recognize the camera and display Check the connected device message when the version of the Windows Media® Player installed on the computer is version 10.