IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Depending on the smartphone, it may not be possible to play transferred XAVC S movies properly. For example, you may not be able to play the movie smoothly, or there may be no sound.
We recommend the following operations.
- Transfer a proxy movie to the smartphone and play it.
- Select MENU→ Camera Settings2 → Proxy Recording → On.
- Select MENU → Network → Send to Smartphone Func. → Sending Target → Proxy Only or Proxy & Original.
- Play the proxy movie transferred using Send to Smartphone Func. on your smartphone.
- Use the Movie Edit add-on smartphone app to export the movie and play it.
For details on the operating method, refer to the Imaging Edge Movie Edit add-on support page.