Questions & Answers: 297
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- How to use your Alpha or DSC camera to live stream using the USB port with Imaging Edge Webcam softwareThe Imaging Edge Webcam software allows you to utilize your Sony camera for livestreaming through the USB connection. Before you start The software is compatible with the following operating systems (OS) with the
- [VIDEO] What is the Product Showcase feature of the ZV-1 camera?The Product Showcase features makes it easy to shoot product reviews and similar content by allowing for quick and smooth focus transitions between the subject's face and the object placed in front of the lens.
- I transferred an XAVC S movie to my smartphone using Send to Smartphone, but I cannot hear any sound when I play it on my smartphoneDepending on the smartphone, it may not be possible to play transferred XAVC S movies properly. For example, you may not be able to play the movie smoothly, or there may be no sound. We recommend the following
- The Touch Tracking is grayed out or not availableUnder certain conditions, the Touch Tracking function will be grayed out in the Setting menu and not available to use. Here are the setting conditions in which the Touch Tracking function will be unavailable: Touching
- Unable to export edited videos larger than 4GB to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software and exported movies cannot be played back.Check the following when trying to export edited videos larger than 4GB into the camera, or exported videos cannot be played back: The exporting function is not available with the PlayMemories Home™ for Mac software
- How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows.IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer. Follow the steps below to insert a date stamp when printing using the PlayMemories Home software. NOTES: