If the VAIO Care™ software does not work and the computer performs or runs slow, follow the troubleshooting steps below.
- Uninstall the VAIO Care software from the Control Panel.
- Click the Start button, and then click Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- In the Uninstall or change a program window, click to select the program to uninstall, and then in the menu bar, click Uninstall.
NOTE: If prompted for an administrator password or a User Account Control prompt is displayed, type the appropriate password, or click Yes.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish uninstalling the application.
- Close the Uninstall or change a program window.
- Restart the computer.
- Download and install the VAIO Care software. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Set the Power Options settings to High Performance.