Questions & Answers: 89
- Listen to Music from an NFC-Capable DeviceApplicable Products Pair Your Devices The procedure to listen to music from an Near Field Communication (NFC™) connection varies depending on the mobile device. Not all mobile devices are equipped with the NFC function
- Which Bluetooth profiles are supported?This model supports the following Bluetooth® profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP): Transmit and receive high-quality music content Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP): Manage volume levels
- NO DATA or DATA ERROR Audio Message is Heard on the Walkman PlayerYou will hear an audible error message from your Walkman® player if the song database is damaged, deleted, or can't be read by the player. To check the song database stored on your player, connect it to a computer
- How many speakers can I connect using Music Center (SongPal) Wireless Multi-Room?You can connect up to ten speakers and play them simultaneously using the Music Center (SongPal™) Wireless Multi-room feature.
- The Content Transfer for Mac software application does not work properly after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 operating system.The Content Transfer for Mac software application for the Mac OS® X 10.11 operating system is now available by using the latest version of the software.
- The battery life of the Walkman Player is short even when fully chargedWalkman® players are equipped with many different functions and features. When enabled, these features will discharge the battery quicker. Adjust your Walkman settings or functions to extend the battery life. For
- Can't charge the battery of my Walkman PlayerIf model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. If you have an older model that does not connect via USB, the
- How to care for the WalkmanFollow these steps to clean the Walkman. The specifications or the maintenance method varies depending on the model. For details, refer to your model's Help Guide . Clean the Walkman® with a soft cloth, such as
- Transfer music to a Walkman using a computerThere may be different software applications and transfer methods available, depending on the Walkman model. For details, refer to the Walkman® manual. Use the following apps Music Center for PC (Windows®) Content