Questions & Answers: 92
- Listen to Music from an NFC-Capable DeviceApplicable Products Pair Your Devices The procedure to listen to music from an Near Field Communication (NFC™) connection varies depending on the mobile device. Not all mobile devices are equipped with the NFC function
- Which Bluetooth profiles are supported?This model supports the following Bluetooth® profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP): Transmit and receive high-quality music content Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP): Manage volume levels
- NO DATA or DATA ERROR Audio Message is Heard on the Walkman PlayerYou will hear an audible error message from your Walkman® player if the song database is damaged, deleted, or can't be read by the player. To check the song database stored on your player, connect it to a computer
- How many speakers can I connect using Music Center (SongPal) Wireless Multi-Room?You can connect up to ten speakers and play them simultaneously using the Music Center (SongPal™) Wireless Multi-room feature.
- The Content Transfer for Mac software application does not work properly after upgrading to Mac OS X 10.11 operating system.The Content Transfer for Mac software application for the Mac OS® X 10.11 operating system is now available by using the latest version of the software.
- Transfer music to a Walkman using a computerThere may be different software applications and transfer methods available, depending on the Walkman model. For details, refer to the Walkman® manual. Use the following apps Music Center for PC (Windows®) Content
- Frequently Asked Questions About Audio Devices With Bluetooth FunctionOverview What Is Bluetooth® Wireless Technology? What Bluetooth Profiles Do Audio Devices Support? Pairing and Connection How Do I Pair the Bluetooth Wireless System With a Source Device? My Walkman Player Doesn't
- Important Information About Using a MicroSD Compatible Walkman PlayerCheck your manual for model-specific information. General Information Format MicroSD™ cards with the Walkman® player only. MicroSD card operations aren't guaranteed if you format the MicroSD card on a device other
- How to create playlists and transfer them to a device using Media Go software.Refer to the following procedure for creating playlists and transferring them to a compatible device, such as the Walkman® player, using Media Go™ software. NOTES: A playlist is a list of tracks or songs to be played