Follow these steps to select the combination of codecs and preferences for Bluetooth® streaming:
- Swipe the Home screen upwards and then tap the menu items in the following order:
- (Settings) → Connected devices → Connection preferences → Bluetooth.
- Tap Wireless playback quality, and then select the desired item.
Note: The following items can be set in combination with some codecs:
- Priority on sound quality mode: Prioritizes sound quality. Depending on the environment, the connection may become unstable.
- Priority on stable connection mode: Prioritizes connection stability over sound quality. Use this setting if the connection is unstable.
Note: Depending on the connection settings of the Bluetooth device, achieving the Wireless playback quality (Bluetooth codec) effect may not be possible.