To transfer songs managed by the Apple® iTunes® software without using the Media Go™ application, open the Music folder in the Walkman® player then transfer music by drag-and-drop from the Apple iTunes software to your Walkman player.
- You can only drag-and-drop music managed by the Apple iTunes software when using a Walkman player that supports drag-and-drop function.
- The Walkman player might not support all functions.
- Connect your Walkman player to your computer using the supplied USB cable.
- Open the MUSIC folder of your Walkman player.
- Open the Apple iTunes software.
- Drag-and-drop the music you want to transfer from the Apple iTunes software to the MUSIC folder of your Walkman player.
- Digital Rights Management (DRM) copyright-protected files are not supported.
- Transferred contents that exceed the folder hierarchy limit of the Walkman player are not playable. For information about data hierarchy, refer to the manual.
- Playlists of the Apple iTunes software are not transferable.