Transfer Recording from an Integrated Chip (IC) Recorder with No USB Port to Your Computer
Check your manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Connect one end of the mini plug cable to the Headphone jack on your IC recorder.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the Microphone jack on your computer.
- If your computer doesn't have a Microphone jack , you can use a USB Digital Audio adapter.
- On your computer, open the application or software that supports audio recording. Select the operating system of your computer from the list below.
Note: The recording procedure may vary on the application or software installed on your computer. Check your computer manual for more information.
Microsoft® Windows® 10 operating systems use the Voice Recorder (Sound Recorder) app.
Apple® Mac OS X® operating systems use the QuickTime Player app.
- Press PLAY on your IC recorder to start the playback of the messages to be recorded on your computer.