Transfer a Voice File to a PC Using the Digital Voice Editor Version 3.x Software
- Use the supplied USB cable to connect your Integrated Chip (IC) recorder to the computer.
- Open the Digital Voice Editor (DVE) 3 software located on your desktop.
Note: The Digital Voice Editor window opens.
- In the IC Recorder pane on the left, select the voice file you want to transfer to your computer.
Note: The IC recorder may have multiple folders. Make sure to select the correct folder.
- Click the Saves selected message(s) on the PC button.
Saves selected message(s) on the PC buttonNote: The Save Message dialog box opens.
- In the Save in drop-down box, navigate to the location where you want to save the file.
- Type in the desired file name in the File name box.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Save as type box, and select the desired audio format.
- Click Save.
- The Copying.. dialog box opens.
- The voice file is now on your computer.
- Click the X (close) button in the upper-right corner of the Digital Voice Editor window.