This information is for the following models:
IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
About this download
Benefits and improvements
- This utility installs the Sony USB Audio driver software for the USB-DAC function
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 (Service Pack 1 or later)
- Sony USB Audio Driver (Windows)
- Version 1.10
- 8.88 MB (9,317,269 byte)
Before You Start
- Do not turn off the computer until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, may cause issues with the software operation.
- If a "Windows needs your permission to continue" message appears in the User Account Control dialog box appears, click "Continue" to proceed.
Download & Install
Step 1: Install the update
Make sure to log on as Administrator to your computer
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Download the file to your computer.
- Unzip the "Sony_Audio_USB_Driver_V1.10.zip" file.
- Double-click the Setup.exe file to begin the installation.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation of Sony Audio driver.
Step 2: Check the update was successful
Confirm that the installation is successful, go to control panel, and open the device manager and confirm that "Sony Audio" is correctly listed under the "Sound, Video and game controllers" listing.
How to uninstall the driver software?
- Click "Start" > "Setting" > "Control panel" > "Add, remove a program".
- Select "Sony Audio" and press "Remove" or "Uninstall".
- Proceed with the uninstallation process.