IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis program will solve the following issues:
- The MD information might not be displayed if the Net MD™ player is connected to a PC when Simple Burner launches.
- Simple Burner cannot be opened unless more than 200MB of HDD space is available.
- The Net MD connection or disconnection might not be recognized.
- A CDDB error may occur when the SonicStage® application Ver.1.5 installation is finished.
- A track in playback might lose focus after clicking "Get CD Info".
- The Simple Burner window might not be refreshed when ejecting an audio CD or disconnecting the Net MD player.
- The MD pane might not be refreshed when scrolling when the first or last track is highlighted.
- Windows® 2000
- Windows® 98/98SE
- Windows® Me
- Windows® XP
- 2.09 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
|Download and Installation Instructions|
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Net MD™ Simple Burner Update is complete.NOTE: To confirm that the update installed successfully, follow the steps below: