IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis program updates the NW-A3000 Network Digital Music Player firmware and adds the following enhancements:
- Transfer and playback of WMA (Windows Media Audio / Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz / Bit rate: 48 - 192 kbps. VBR (Variable Bit Rate)) file format is now available.
Note: Copyrighted WMA file format is not supported.
- Playback of ACC (Advanced Audio Coding / Sampling frequency: 11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48kHz / Bit rate: 16 - 320 kbps, VBR (Variable Bit Rate)) file format is now supported using SonicStage® CP.
- The Artist Link Shuffle mode has been added to the Intelligent Shuffle.
- The clock and calendar display functions have been added.
Note: The unit clock can synchronize to your PC when using CONNECT™ Player or SonicStage® CP.
- The screen saver is now selectable.
- The Group selection is now supported for use with the remote stick controller (RM-MC35ELK).
- When selecting Artist ALL from the Artist tree of the List search, the sorting order is now based on album track number rather than alphabetical.
- The animation which appears while accessing the HDD has changed.
- During charging, the resume track information reset is prohibited.
IMPORTANT: This update is only for NW-A3000 models sold in Canada.
- Windows® 2000
- Windows® XP
- Windows® XP MCE
- 5.90 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
IBM PC/AT or compatible computer with a standard preinstalled operating system and CONNECT™ Player or SonicStage® CP software installed.
|Download and Installation Instructions|
|Installation Confirmation (Optional)|