IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis dedicated software enables the playback of compressed IC Recorder voice files (.DVF and .MSV) with the Windows Media® Player application, version 6.4 or higher. It also provides the following benefits:
- Resolves an issue where the counter stops before the end of the playback when playing a message longer than one hour.
- Resolves several miss operations of the software.
- Offers more stable functionality.
- Supports playback of LP-mode messages recorded with the ICD-Px8 series recorders.
- Resolves a low volume playback issue that may occur with the ICD-P series recorders.
- Provides Windows Media Player Version 9 support.
- Supports Stereo (ST mode) playback on files recorded with the ICD-ST series recorders.
- Windows® 2000
- Windows® 98/98SE
- Windows® Me
- Windows® XP
- Windows® XP MCE
- 1.11 MB
Before You Start
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
Questions & Answers
To use the Player Plug-in Version 1.29 for Windows Media® Player, double-click the desired .DVF or .MSV file. Windows Media Player will launch and begin playback. The .DVF and .MSV files can also be opened from within the Windows Media® Player application.
NOTE: For further information, check out the Readme file that was installed on the computer along with the update. To access the file, click "Start", point to "Programs", point to "Sony Player Plug-in for WMP" and click "Readme".