IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the digital photo printer driver.
- Windows® 2000
- Windows® 98/98SE
- Windows® Me
- Windows® XP
- Windows® XP MCE
- 10.19 MB
Before You Start
- The printer must be disconnected from the computer during this driver installation.
- For Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows® 2000 operating systems only: During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the DPPEX50W02.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Confirm that the printer is disconnected from the computer.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the DPPEX50W02.EXE file.
- At the "Sony DPP-EX50 - InstallShield Wizard" screen, click Next.
NOTE: If a "Digital Signature Not Found" message appears, click "Run" to continue.
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Install Wizard complete" screen, click Finish.
- Connect the printer to the computer.