IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility updates the firmware of your Bluetooth® Audio System to version M 11 / S 36 and resolves an issue where the sound is distorted when the High-Pass Filter (HPF) is switched.
- System Software
- M 11 / S 36
- 0.73 MB
Before You Start
- Turn on the Audio System.
- Press and hold the SOURCE button (SRC is printed on the button) for 1 second to turn the source off and display the clock.
- Press MENU button.
- Turn the control dial to display GENERAL, and then press the ENTER button.
- Turn the control dial to display SET FIRMWARE, and then press the ENTER button..
- Turn the control dial to display FW VERSION, and then press the ENTER button..
- If the version number displayed is M 11 / S 36, you do not need to update the firmware.