This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvements
This utility installs the originally shipped version of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device driver.
This driver also resolves the yellow exclamation point error that may appear in Device Manager next to "Unknown Device" which indicates that a driver is not installed for that device.
- Windows® 7
- 3.15 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000550629.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000550629.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" screen, click "Yes".
- At the "Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, select "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "Finish" screen, click "Finish".
The installation of the Sony Firmware Extension Parser Device Driver is complete.