IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility installs the originally shipped version of the Realtek High Definition Audio driver.
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 76.36 Mb
Before You Start
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the EP0000550645.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the EP0000550645.exe file to begin the installation.
- At the "User Account Control" window, click the "Yes" button.
- At the "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the pop-up screen, click "OK" to restart the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is complete.