IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
About this download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the Matshita BD-CMB UJ130AS drive firmware to version 1.02 to improve writing performance for DVD-R 8x media.
- Windows® 7
- Windows® 7 64-bit
- 1.74 MB
Before You Start
- During the installation of this update do not turn the computer off or cancel the update.
- During the installation of this file, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
- It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions for use as a reference during the installation process.
Download & Install
Download and Installation Instructions
- Download the MTFOPD-00208095-1010.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the MTFOPD-00208095-1010.EXE file to begin the installation.
- At the "MATSHITA BD-CMB UJ130AS" screen, click "Next".
- At the "License Agreement" dialog, read the agreement, then, if you agree, click "I Agree" to continue with the installation.
- At the "F/W Loader Firmware Upgrade Utility " screen, follow the instructions, then click "OK" to continue the installation.
- At the confirmation page, click "OK".
- At the "To start firmware upgrade" screen, click "OK".
- At the "Successfully completed" screen, click "Exit".
- At the "Finished" screen click "Finish".
- Shutdown the computer, wait 30 seconds, then power on the computer.
After the computer restarts, the installation of the Matshita BD-CMB UJ130AS Firmware Update is completed.